Spot the difference

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vombatus

Reaction score
I am currently looking at either a 2007 and 2008 D40 ST-X to buy. Can anyone tell me the differences in the models please? At this time it looks to me to be only the radio/stereo, one of which has bluetooth!

From memory there is also the back seat later models have no center arm rest , rear bumper number plate lights , no indicators in the guards on the later and indicator and puddle lights in the wing mirrors on later models . There are differences between Spanish Built and Thai built so some say the Spanish trucks are better others the Thia built .
Try to get one with camber adjustment if you can

My belief is that the dual cab version is the only Spanish-built one, the rest come from Thailand. Not 100% certain on that.

Bluetooth even on the 2009 model was an optional ($650) extra which I'd originally included but took the option out when we decided to go for the Pioneer head unit which has BT built in.

Gotta say, too, that those puddle lights are handy at night in National Parks when you're totally tanked and stumbling back towards the car so you can store your shotgun safely.

I should add that I do not condone driving a motor vehicle when drunk. I might also add that some parts of this post are not quite true.

Latest posts

Back