Driving lights....?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt they will. The only company that does fog lights in the bullbar is ARB, I doubt Nissan got them to add em aswell.

Dave.

if your talking about the Fog lights that fit in the bumper bar then yes they do fit perfectly into the Alloy Bullbar. Not sure bout the steel bar as I dont have onebut can verify the alloy definately works

Why would you be worried about transferring them over. All the states that have accepted the unified traffic regulations have outlawed their use except in fog. As we have very little fog in this country they are not worth moving over to the new bar.

They are also not very effective in fog either as their beam spread is not very well controlled. Too much of the light goes up above the horizontal axis, this is one of the reasons they are banned - the uncontrolled light affects too many other drivers. If you want to use fog lights then get some well engineered ones that are effective in fog. Those cheap ones that are supplied with new vehicles are just cosmetic wanker lights.

PeterD

I do agree with you Normadic Navara about transfering fog light to the bullbar is waste time. I went for a good pair driving/spot lights with colour filter for bad weather. Its better than losting 3 points and/or $100 fine in w.a

Well I have to use mine on a regular basis in winter.Weather is usually fog every morning . Its not so much for me to see but for others to see. The ones we get factory are aimable and dont flash into others eyes. True they are the best as they arent the right colour but hey thats life they are better than nothing

Hi guys,

thanks for all the info. The reason i have asked the question is to make sure the lights fit because I am selling my bull bar to a guy that currently has the driving lights in his bumper bar. He owns a silver D40 and I need to swap his bumper with what is left of mine to make the deal happen.

He wants to transfer the lights over to it when he fits it to his D40.

I will plug the holes with the indicators and parkers that come out of my bullbar.

regards

Latest posts

Back