Windows and doors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onlymestuieg

Reaction score
Hi guys, first post on this forum, forgive me if this is in the wrong section?

I have a D21 Dual cab ute and I've been told that the front doors off a pathfinder are a nice upgrade

My question is, is it possible to just simply remove the windows and the window guides from the navara and install all the stuff from the pathfinder doors into the navara doors, so I dont have to worry about getting the doors sprayed?

If anyone could shed any light on this it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Stu

lot of work involved doing that mate you'll have to bog up the mirror mounting holes and re paint the door anyway, swapping out the rubbers can be a bit of a b*stard as they perish or refuse to fit again. you could do a respray on the pathy doors just remove interior trim, exterior door handle, side mirror and mask the window + rubbers. either way involves a bit of work but by the time you swap it all over you may as well repainted the pathy door. Working inside a D21 door is like putting your hand in the knife drawer, it can get real ugly. I got lots of DEEP lacerations on my hands trying to remove the key barrel. what ever you decide to do I wish you the best but to save some headaches I would just repaint the pathfinder door
Cheers Mat

Hi Mat,

You've raised a valid point about the mirror holes and of course the dreaded perishing rubbers you cant buy anymore :(

I guess I'll just have to suck up the cost and get the doors blown over. It's just another bloody expense!

Thanks anyway

if you do 90% of the prep work yourself like sanding, prepsol and priming. You'll save some $$$ and a closed door respray is cheaper again

Latest posts

Back