Tim McGraw's first Australian concert.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Hey we're not all into country up here but you are right it will sell out pretty damn quick up this way.

I am rather busy organising other things at the moment (like selling a house, moving to Tassie...) but after that is arranged, if there are still tickets available to the Melbourne concert I will be going for sure!

At $130 or $100 for the cheap seats its one hell of an expense....

I wish he was playing in Newcastle, I hate Sydney.

Ill just buy the DVD or maybe catch a bus down.

Dave.

As much as I think it's still over priced unfortunately that price is one of the cheaper arena shows these days. The good old days off seeing a concert for not much more than the video cost are well over.

That being said the missus and I will probably end up at the Melbourne show, she's been a fan since his first album and he does put on a good show.

Got my tickets, 4 rows back from the stage.

Friday night now, they released a second show in Brisbane this morning.

I really wanted to take my 2 boys to the metallica concert at the end of this year, but $450 for the three of us is a bit hard to justify, especially when i have to pay for all three!

I remember paying $35 to see Metallica on the Justice tour back in 88-89 how things have changed, 20 years on and tickets have gone up more than 6 times what it used to be.

Latest posts

Back