has anyone installed a boost controller d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt185

Reaction score
hi ive seen alot of post on here and followed alot as i recently bought a d22 06 model since then i have made my own intercooler, chipped it, egr, boost guage, done the dump pipe and a full exhaust and went to a diesel shop today to find out about doing a bigger garrett turbo and boost controller and he seems to think that you cant do a boost controller on the d22 and i was wondering if anyone eles out there has done it and how? thanks for your help

boost controller is fine. its the patrol with the variable turbo that you can't use standard boost controllers on. they are probably just getting the different ZD30's mixed up.

what turbo fits straight on i don't know. be interesting to hear how it goes with a different turbo.

oh ok ill give it a go then, as for the differant turbo i know of them using ball bearing garett turbo theres one place but he is a gypsie $4500 rip job and no manifold its just an adapter to the manifold an no dyno results but apparently they fly after that, i think ill make my own

Latest posts

Back