4x4 Gear

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envee

Reaction score
Hi Guys, had the D22 for 12 months now and recently did a 4wdriving course which was a whole lot of fun. Need to get some basic recovery gear, snatch strap, damper, compressor etc. Where is the best place to go in Perth? Cheers Envee

Hi Guys, had the D22 for 12 months now and recently did a 4wdriving course which was a whole lot of fun. Need to get some basic recovery gear, snatch strap, damper, compressor etc. Where is the best place to go in Perth? Cheers Envee

hey envee
i have found ARB stock a lot of products and also 4x4 & more they are both in o/park..
the 4wd action offroad expo is on this weekend at the claremont showgrounds, so there might be a few bargains there too...

Hey mate,

I got mine from Super Cheap Auto it called Rydge Ryder cost me $100 on special they usually sell for $120 i think. It comes with Snatch strap 9000Kg, 2 Shackles rated at 3.25T each, Analogue tyre guage, Rigger Gloves Shovel, Dampiner. My dad got a kit from BCF for $100 and had all that minus the shovel and tyre guage i think. I have also bought a bridal strap for mine for $50 off ebay with a full NATA cert.

If you go to a 4wd shop be carefull because if you say you want some recovery kit and you dont know what you need they can sometimes take advantage of you and seel you stuff you dont need. Im not saying that they all do it but i have heard of it.

Thanks for that. Can't make the 4x4 expo this weekend, fly back to work tomorrow :sad: Those kits sound like good value tho might have to check them out next week. :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back