cheap maxxis bighorns heads up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrell81

Reaction score
any one looking to get some of the above and are northside brissy.i passed a tyre shop this arvo and a guy was packing up and wheeling a sign in.bighorns on offer for $245,dont know the name of the shop but its on narangba industrial estate by the matilda servo.next to g james glass.

first cold call to my local Bob Jane tyre outlet, and they quoted me $290 each ... then when i explained that this is my 2nd set of tyres within 12months from them - and these are going on a spare set of rims - and i want a wheel alignment done, the manager came back and quoted $265 each.

not sure if its worth calling any other tyre outlets, i reckon thats a pretty good price and only 5 minutes travel to get there! I'm already happy with the local BJ outlet, and they always seem to talk turkey about pricing when pushed.

$265 was the best price I could get as a group buy of 20 tyres in Melb. Those were 265/75. 16. Shops often advertise the 245 /70 prices, which are really too skinny on these trucks.

Best price I've had is at one of my local BJ stores was $250 each fitted and balanced onto my spare set of rims. That's for maxxis bighorns 762 265/75/16

Getting a set fitted on Monday, cheapest I found was bob jane rockingham at 276, kwinana were 284 but happy to match the price

Best price I've had is at one of my local BJ stores was $250 each fitted and balanced onto my spare set of rims. That's for maxxis bighorns 762 265/75/16

Can you help me please. I can purchase the following - Black Sunraysia Rims with Maxxis Bighorn LT 245/75/R16. I see you all talk about off-sets but I have no more infomation. Do you think that this will suit my 2003 D22 Navara?

Cheers, SBE.

Getting a set fitted on Monday, cheapest I found was bob jane rockingham at 276, kwinana were 284 but happy to match the price

got mine fitted in perth metro area by bob jane for $250each including fitting and balancing + 60 for alignment. that was about a month ago.

i find at bob jane if u wait till the end of the month they want to get rid of there stock so they bust a few dollars off the regular price...

cheers
Rusty

Can you help me please. I can purchase the following - Black Sunraysia Rims with Maxxis Bighorn LT 245/75/R16. I see you all talk about off-sets but I have no more infomation. Do you think that this will suit my 2003 D22 Navara?

Cheers, SBE.

Nah mate, you want 265-75-16s (32") or 265-70-16s but id go the 32s!

Nah mate, you want 265-75-16s (32") or 265-70-16s but id go the 32s!

are u sure that th 265/75/16 = 32" i though it was just under 31"...i mite be wrong...i know patrols come standard with equivalent of 32"...ive put patrol 17" alloys on the nav and they dont really fit right in the gaurds...mite now with the lift but b4 they were to big

Latest posts

Back