Drivers side carpet wet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skippy

Reaction score
I have been noticing that my carpet under the driver side mat is always damp, Its strange. I have had a quick look to see if i can find the air con piping but have no idea what to look for, Its odd because my mat is never wet, Just under it. Any help?

The A/C piping issue was in D40's of about the 08/09 vintage and was on the passenger side. Not sure if the A/C piping was has changed sides over the years but I'd guess probably not.

Have you checked for missing grommets underneath the ute? When I brought mine one of the grommets near the fuel tank was punched in and would have let all sorts of water into the back foot well had I not seen it. Mine was an issue that should have been checked at the factory but it could happen to any ute at any time.

I had that problem with my Commodore when the door seal was torn. Only ever became a problem in the rain, but I had the seal replaced, door edge checked for closure and the underbody examined for damage.

If yours only gets more wet after it rains, I'd look at the door. I doubt the front windscreen would leak unless it has a bad crack in it.

Of course, if it happens without rain (or someone applying a hose to it) then it's gotta be the aircon.

not too sure, I have only had the car a couple of months and its been like this since but i wouldn't imagine so because there are lots of small scratches and stuff in the glass. i really wanted to get it sorted asap cos moisture plus metal never ends well.

have you checked your heater core? good chance if you only just bought the car second hand they might have been selling it for a reason like this

Latest posts

Back