BFG AT's promo for June free compressor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hutchstr

Reaction score
Hi all, just got a quote from bob jane for some new rubber and they are running a special on BFG AT's for about $350 each and a free compressor with a 4 tyre purchase.. (in Perth, not sure bout other states)

at the end of the terms and conditions it says this ;

THIS SALE IS FOR 2 TYRES, (4 ARE SHOWN IN THE PICTURE)*

..pretty expensive for 2 tyres!

I got a quote of $337.50 ea for a set of 265/70 R16 ($1,350 for the set) for BFG AT KOs. think i'll get a set fitted next pay and get the free compressor deal.

Can anyone offer any good reasons why i should go for something different?

i guess the other two options would be the Cooper ST (heard of tread blocks tearing off) or Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib (heard they wear quicker and chip easier than the BFGs).

Love to hear some opinions.:feedback:

I got a quote of $337.50 ea for a set of 265/70 R16 ($1,350 for the set) for BFG AT KOs. think i'll get a set fitted next pay and get the free compressor deal.

Can anyone offer any good reasons why i should go for something different?

i guess the other two options would be the Cooper ST (heard of tread blocks tearing off) or Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib (heard they wear quicker and chip easier than the BFGs).

Love to hear some opinions.:feedback:

I have BFG AT's, they have done about 25,000kms now. They are very well behaved on the road and are very quiet. They are showing signs of offroad abuse but then I guess thats to be expected. They look to be wearing ok, I'm not sure I will get massive kms but probably 60k or so easily enough.

I really like the look of Jason's Mickey T 4 ribs, I would probably give them a crack next time just to see the difference, though I might miss the quietness of the BFG's.

i got a quote for BFG AT'S 265X75XR16 FOR $300..EA.....so some of the prices quoted elsewhere cover the price of the compressor...hmmm

Just ordered some 265/75 R16 for $315 each, was going to go for 265/70 R16 but they are 337.50 each. getting them fitted on thursday, cant wait.:yes2:

yeah i am getting BFG AT 265/75/r16 for $300 each at JAX in Newcastle.

Hi
I know this thread is a couple of months old, but those prices seem a bit high.

I just got a quote for BFG A/Ts 31 10.5 15s at $240.00 (Tyrepower) and $260.00 at TyresPlus, and that was without negotiating. reckon I could get it down a bit more yet.

Ric

Last edited:
I've done 7K's on KM2 now. Grip is nothing special on most surfaces. Over rated by cash endorsements to the 4WD magazines me thinks.

Latest posts

Back