Dtronic chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone here have a DTRONIC chip in their D22 STR,and what do u think about it.
I spoke to a guy today and he said his d22 "HAMMERS" its that good.
I have been offered one for $250. and considering they sold for $1200/$1400 when new, its a bargain.
He even offered me a drive in his rig,so i dont doubt what he says.
Any comments will be great,cheers,Joe:rock:

Buy it now that is a BARGIN !!!! One of the best things i have put on my D22 especially when towing

Buy it now that is a BARGIN !!!! One of the best things i have put on my D22 especially when towing

yeah i will, is yours the same brand?
how is your fuel economy since puting it on,it should get better,even thou:sarcastic:gh mine is preety good anyway.

Yeah mine is a safari as well !!! Didnt really notice anything different on the economy !!! it made taking off in 1st alot nicer and towing so much better $ 250 is a great price !!! I got mine second hand 2 yrs ago for $750

Yeah mine is a safari as well !!! Didnt really notice anything different on the economy !!! it made taking off in 1st alot nicer and towing so much better $ 250 is a great price !!! I got mine second hand 2 yrs ago for $750
THANKS,CANT WAIT TO GET IT IN NOW,THEN THE EXHAUST AND SNORKELL.:rock:

Hi all just fitted the safari dtronic chip to my d22 3ltr,took it for a spin around the block and i can feel the extra power right away.
Now for the 3 inch exhaust, got a quote today for a sraight thru 3 inch exhaust with a dump pipe and fitted for $550................how good is that?????
Bloody awesome i reckon...

selling a DTRONIC for zd30. its on ebay at the moment feel free to have a look, or contact me directly make an offer.. Pakenham area.
cheers,
chugz. 59429191 or 0414 439 704

Hi all just fitted the safari dtronic chip to my d22 3ltr,took it for a spin around the block and i can feel the extra power right away.
Now for the 3 inch exhaust, got a quote today for a sraight thru 3 inch exhaust with a dump pipe and fitted for $550................how good is that?????

does that include a cat convertor? I know the odds of being caught without one are extremely low but you never know, the fine is like $20000 or something here in QLD.

where did you get the exhaust for that price?
all the ones ive seen are over a grand.

Hey mate, where abouts are you getting your 3 inch exhaust system done for that price? Does that include a 3 inch dump pipe and 3 inch cat? Thanks mate :)

Latest posts

Back