Wiring from Cab to Door

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harri3e

Reaction score
Just wanting to know the best way to run new wires (speaker and remote central) from the cab through the rubber grommets and tube and into the doors. There is minimal room under the dash to access on the drivers side and haven't had a look on the passenger side yet. I have the shroud around the steering column off and the panel below that which the fuse box is in so I have a bit more room for access but still struggling to get in there. I want to keep all wiring sealed so as not to compromise the door seals if/when I do a water crossing. I currently have it temporarily poking through behind the dash up high and then running under the door seal and through a hole while the door trim is off.
Any tips, tricks or help would be awesome. Cheers.

rear speakers I ran it under the central comparment / gear box, then under carpt to the central pillar. Take off the seat belt covers and you can access the grommets there. There is also some room under the door step cover at the door sill.

Front speakers I took off the a pillar covers and seals. Didn't see another way for the fronts.

Last one was to run it from the front A pillar through the roof and down the central pillars. Don't really think thats the easiest way tho, but it was something I noticed when I was pulling things apart and trying to install a head light reminder

Good luck

cheers for the helpful info Jacko. was wondering where I was going to run my wires for the back speakers :D

i thought the wiring for the rear speakers were already ran to the back doors
just tap in to them behind the stereo
havent checked myself but i remember reading bout it on this forum

i thought the wiring for the rear speakers were already ran to the back doors
just tap in to them behind the stereo
havent checked myself but i remember reading bout it on this forum

Some are. Some aren't.

My '03 STR didn't have the cables already there, so I just ran them from the B pillar through the gromet.

Latest posts

Back