XGS-gold series (TJM) shocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched an 4WD Action DVD and they ran it on a Shorty Patrol and that dude rates em, I know its no Nav and its product placement for tjm. Still new to 4bing not sure about they're products.

Basky

Question I'd ask are, are they re-buildable, can they be adjusted, what is the shaft diameter, body diameter, are they mono or foam? A good set of shocks will make or break the handling of any vehicle.
As they say, most important parts of your car are brakes, tyres and shock absorbers. I'd check out Radflo, Fox, Koni and Bilstein before committing your $$, they are the premier brands.

For what its worth I run Bilstiens on my Nav and could never see myself running anything else.

Handling wise its awesome, sure there not cheap but I have 100,000km's on them and couldn't be happier. Best money I have spent on my Nav, second best mod is the long range tank.

Dave.

The TJM gold are pretty good. I'd rate them much higher then ARB's ome.

I just ordered my kit this morning. Goes in after easter. The kit comes with 4 shocks, leaves, bushes, u-bolts ect. Re-using standard shackles as I'll throw some extended ones in later, also standard torsion bars. The kit is $1300 + install as I couldn't be arsed and don't have the time to do it myself. I've done the research and can't find anything bad about the XGS, everyone seems to be getting a good lift and comfort out of them. Stay tuned for before and after pics.

Azza

Latest posts

Back