safara vs airflow snorkels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tks

Reaction score
I have been searching around for a snorkel to put onto my 06 d22 and i noticed that in ebay the safari snorkels are about $80-$100 dearer than the airflow. i just wondered what the differences were in the two and if the safari is really that much better. also i havent looked but i wondered what a genuine nissan snorkel would be worth?

cheers...Tom

I believe most of us just bought either whichever looked better or whichever nissan supplied from new.

Their number 1 purpose is to breath from higher up, they will both do that perfectly.

+1

I have an airflow and works perfectly fine. from the other threads on the topic, I reckon most people pick one that looks good to them, is reasonable dollars and then also how they are fitted to your Nav. Any snorkle will give you the benefit of higher air intake so long as its installed correctly - meaning no leaks at any joins/seals. You going to install it yourself? its a reasonably easy mod to try as a DIY. Have fun

LJ

Last edited:
iv got the safari..happy with it...makes the turbo whistle very nicely ;-p

either way dont forgot to test the seals before going swimming.

cheers guys, just wasnt sure if one had the edge over the other. i kinda like the look of the safari snorkel......*sigh*, its all ways the most expensive

+1

I have an airflow and works perfectly fine. from the other threads on the topic, I reckon most people pick one that looks good to them, is reasonable dollars and then also how they are fitted to your Nav. Any snorkle will give you the benefit of higher air intake so long as its installed correctly - meaning no leaks at any joins/seals. You going to install it yourself? its a reasonably easy mod to try as a DIY. Have fun

LJ

Ditto ... i also have the airflow air intake. It works for me. Just having a snorkle makes the car look better i reckon.

Latest posts

Back