Tyre/wheel choices for D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete-nav

Reaction score
I've been sifting through all the posts on here in regards to fitting bigger tyres to my nav i.e. 31's, 32's & 33's, and i'm finding it hard to get a good answer as to what would fit and with what wheels.

I was thinking would it possible for someone to compile a list of what tyres and wheels fit with what modifications. So like 33x10.5x16 on a 16" sunny with a +20 offset fit with a 2" body and 2" sus lift. If such a list was compiled or simply users could add to it what there combos are with a little description, could we make it a sticky?

As i would like to know and im guessing others would too, as to what our options for wheels and tyres are.

If not would someone be able to answer a direct question,
I would like to fit 32x10.5's to my nav, obviously i will need a wider rim but what rim would i need? and will i scrub with-out body lift?

Cheers

Pete

32's will fit on a standard 7" rim. And I'm fairly sure you won't have any problems with standard suspension. The D22 boy's will know better than me.

265/75/r16 cooper ST LT ON STR rims fits ok with standard suspension with slight scrubing on inside of mudflaps after 2" lift no problems at all

Hey thanks for the replys guys

Im going with the 256/75/16 bighorns as i can get them at a good price, i have the 'stock' 2inch suspnsion lift and may consider an 1" or 2" body if needed, prefer not but

Just gotta find some steel rims now, any idea who has em at good prices and what im looking for.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back