Anyone using Durashock suspension?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd262

Reaction score
I was at the 4x4 show in Brisbane yesterday and came across the Driveline Services Australia/Durashock stand.
As i am looking to fit a 2"suspension lift I spoke to the guys there to see what they had to offer.
For about $2k they can fit Durashock branded shocks all round, Durashock cold wound coils up front, repack factory rear leafs and increase curve, greaseable shackles and poly bushes. However this also includes new ball Joints? (i think) up front to make the front camber/castor fully adjustable and eliminate positive camber issues that sometimes occur with these lifts. I have a D40 Navara so with the adjustable front end you can actually increase the lift to 50-60mm, instead of the normal 35-40mm with other kits.
The shocks are designed to be pulled apart and rebuilt also, and they have a 3 yr, 60,000km warranty, and coils are 5 yr unlimited km warranty.
It was obvious from speaking with the guys that they all had a technical background and weren't sales people, but I am interested to hear if anyone else has used this brand of shocks/suspension?

Durashock Suspension - Sports & Performance
Driveline

Please let me know what you have heard/experienced about this brand?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back