Prg uca

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I spoke with an engineer this afternoon about installing PRG UCA in my truck . The engineer looked at the arms and can see no real issues with them at all. I have to supply all the spec sheets etc so that he can see what materials are used but he likes the look of the arms.
Did I mention he has a D40 ..........

Just in case you havent seen this gear before

productimage-picture-prg_frontier_upper_control_arms-3985_t366.jpg

This way I can have camber how I want it ( zero degrees) to be able to install these . 50mm lift with 500lb springs

productimage-picture-radflo_frontier_2_0_coilovers_for_use_with_afterma-3987_t366.JPG

Fully adjustable and rebuildable Upper Control Arms and fully adjustable rebuildable Radflo struts with Eibach springs

Last edited:
Aussie,

What did it all end up setting you back? I am interested in getting the PRG UCA to safley take my lift to 3-4inches with out UCA issues.

I paid for all my gear when our dollar was like 96cents in the dollar and I didnt have to pay freight as I picked up the gear myself.
I think from memory it was about $1200 US but to be honest I cant remember. I know Greg from PRG really looked after me .
Going by the website prices its $619 for the UCA and $769 for the Radflo's so thats $1388 US plus freight. But if your not in a hurry there is a way to get the gear shipped to Indy where it goes in a container and brought to Melbourne and its way cheaper than normal freight.
Going by the currency convertors thats $1561 Aus plus freight.
Snake Racing and Extreme Motor Sports also sell Radflo's in Aus .

3" to 4" might give you issues with CV angles.
If your really after that sort of height you might as well go the Calmini Kit with 5"

Last edited:
3 inches is no problems on the CV's, they'll wear quicker, but they wont fall out like the Hilux's do on full lock/droop.

if you use the calmini 5" lift kit. do you need new uca's or do they come with the kit? cheers

Latest posts

Back