The 'Gathering' DATE poll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which weekend to go on?

• Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 8th to Sunday 10th

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Friday 24th to Monday 27th

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Saturday 25th to Monday 27th

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
my god i am hopeless at polls...

the friday to sunday (1st to 3rd) and friday to sunday (8th to 10th) is in OCTOBER!

the friday to monday (24th to 27th) and saturday to monday (25th to 27th) IS THIS SEPTEMBER!

seems we have lost everyone... come on guys and get your votes in!!!!!! :)

hey maddog, is this a navara owners thing only or can anyone come along? a mate of mine is keen to come but doesnt own a nav anymore.... because i bought it hehe.

lol, probably go better then the real thing! cant wait, looks like the date im hopin for is slowly gettin in front which is good :) fingers crossed

ay, wanna see why my cruiser lost 4wd and couldnt steer left?

this might explain it haha

dsc02865xb.jpg

dsc02866i.jpg

dsc02869u.jpg

pretty much got it all sorted, i'm just doing the rebuild slowly as i want it done properly.

every nut and bolt is being scrubbed to rid dirt and rust, every single greasy part soaked in brake cleaner and scrubbed down to remove rust and grime.

looks like i have all new parts haha! least i wont have to touch the front end til 300,000km :)

date will be set when people actually VOTE for it.

pretty pathetic effort, got at least 9 other members to vote in the other threads i made, but only 3 people (excluding me) have voted here.

i'll do it this way...
EVERYONE HAS 1 WEEK TO GET THEIR VOTES IN, EVEN IF THERE IS STILL ONLY 4 VOTES THE DATE WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE THE SET DATE.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back