Body mounts missing bolt

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimoneous

Reaction score
Heya all, just had to share this with the Nav community,

So I had been having a weird clicking noise coming from somewhere of which i could not pinpoint, and after a few days of it not going away or getting louder/quieter, I figured i should investigate.
It was only occurring when turning corners or braking somewhat heavily, so i figured it would have to be something to do with the body mounts or suspension, as checking the body mounts was easier, I started there.

The first few were fine, which was making me think it may not be the problem, untill i got to the second last bolt, which was quite loose, as in loose enough for me to screw with my finger, so thinking i had solved the problem i thought i should check the last bolt, and to my surprise, IT WAS MISSING! :sad:

Looks like a trip to nissan for some spare parts, hoping it isn't going to cost me too much though!

p1000082.jpg

One of mine fell out ages ago. Nissan payed for it and tightened the rest.

Dave.

I only just found this post but in another section I have reported this as well.

Strange dull clicking noise when turning, when body weight shifts. Took it Nissan and one was loose. Re grease and tighten of all body mounts. Hey presto problem has gone. All covered under warranty

as others said, common issue. One of my back ones has been missing for ages now.

Latest posts

Back