dash mats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazooked

Reaction score
hey guys just wonderin if there is a dashmat available for the new d22? dont no if it would be an issue with the passenger side airbag!

I bought one from Autobahn and they had one for the D22 as well. They all have cutouts for the airbags - it's silly not to, and if I recall the ADR, it's illegal to sell something that inhibits the deployment of the airbag anyway (as well as being quite stupid and dangerous).

Ebay ones fit the D22 as well according to the ads and when I brought mine they had the same branding as SCA but where $20 cheaper

i bought one from supercheap it has got the airbag cut out like wat most of the guys say. but it seems to be still in gud condition mate i bought it about 2 years ago

didnt want to start a new thread for this. How do people stop their dash mats sliding off when taking off or going up steep hills?

I don't plant my foot as hard. The D40 has a tray in the top of the dash and the mat moulds into that.

You could use double-sided tape, or stick-on velcro (better to use a small dab of epoxy to stick the velcro down).

i thought about that but wheres the fun in that :p It doesnt happen often when taking off just going up my driveway or up the mountain. ill go get some stick on velcro. Thanks

i went and bought some velcro today. worked a treat. Mines from supercrap also and didnt come with velcro

I actually ordered my dash mat for Christmas along with a full set of SandGrabba mats from Qld Molded Car Carpets. Perfect fit, and using a few of the velcro stickies as mentioned to hold it nicely.

The SandGrabbas are unreal, again, perfect fit, no more crap on the carpets :rock:.

i've got a second dash box instead of the airbag being a 2003 model, so the cutout works perfect for access to that. there would be absolutely no restriction to the airbag when fitted correctly.

Latest posts

Back