G'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steel d40

Reaction score
G'day
Thought I'd come and have a look at your fine forum here. Looks good & like the idea of a dedicated forum. Have been a member of another forum for a while & found it real useful so hoping to find the same thing here.

Out of interest my Nav is a D40 STX TD 6sp with (deep breath) ARB smooth colour coded canopy lift up side windows, ARB sahara bar, TJM 2" springs, Bilstein shocks, TJM bash plates (front & transmission), Macquarie 4x4 transfer bash plate, DP chip, Nissan snorkel, Rhino lining to tray, Uniden UHF, 265/75/16 M/T MTZs, Factory tailgate lock , Factory outside temp guage, Bolle tint & Wet Seat neoprene seat covers. Reads like a who's who of advertisers in 4x4 action.

Still to come (one day) long range tank, winch & locker.

Done approx 45000 with no dramas whatsoever. Regular servicing plus 5000km oil & filter changes.

Nav gets used as daily driver plus weekend trips but like probably everyone here I am planning "the big trip".

Looking forward to some reading & helping where I can

Cheers
Peter

Gday mate.

Seems to be a well up set up D40, post a couple of pics.

Happy with the Bilstiens, I think the Bilstiens and the long range tank on my D22 are the 2 best mods I have done.

Dave.

G'day Peter, welcome to the forum. Planning big trips is good, a few mates and I are planning a big trip to Innamincka and Cameron Corner, Strezlecki tk. among other things in September and can't wait.

hahah yeh welcome to the forum.. been planning a big trip for ages, but now its just the thing of saving up enough money. gonna have to be at leat 8000 for me and a m8 lol. i got about 2 bucks in the savings account lol. still, i got till christmas

Hey mate ya Navara sounds great.

Would love to see some pics in particular the saraha bar and the transfer guard.

I am thinking of one day getting a sahara bar as I reckon they look the best but it is hard to get any pics of em from different angles to check it out.

Hope ya truck looks after you on the big trip.

Cheers
Brian

Pics still to come but did fit slotted rotors & bendix pads yesterday. Big improvement in pedal feel & hopefully dust free.

Thanks for the pics mate,
Real nice looking truck. Just so happens to be the same colour as mine so great to see actual pics of sahara bar. They do look good imo.

I have got some new old man emu nitrocharger "sport" suspension to go on mine soon so will have to wait for the bar for a little while.

Once again great looking d40
Cheers
Brian

Latest posts

Back