swit swoo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

low&slow

Reaction score
swit swoo,,,only found this forum today,many of you will know me from the 4wd action forum as i know some of you from there...geez shonky ya could have told me about this place!!!!!!!!!!anyway how is it so that you and dave str have become mods??????????????shonky,you remember that problem i was having with the motor on the big nav,well it turns out old mate that did the exhaust and the chip the same bloke that said it was definatly an exhaust gasket was wrong,,,,,,it was that piece of black hose that runs above the engine,,,,it was completly cracked right through on the under side of one of the hose clamps,hence why it was making that compessed air sound when ever you put your foot down,,,,my nav has only done 40 thousand k's and that hose has let go,,,anyone else had that problem?????????????anyway look forward to many conversations here..

cheers

craig.

p.s:here's a pic of the rig(tha boheameth)......ha.haa jimmna 08 156.jpg

k3 rainbow beach 336.jpg

well mine should have been done under warranty by nissan but the missus took it into where the chip ect was done because after i had called him he said he knew what it was,,,,but he didn't and as such then charged me to fix it!!!!!!only 50 bucks but the hose he put on is blue in colour and supossed to be heaps tuffer than the original so alls good i spose,,,,still waiting on my front locker too joshy,,,hope they haven't gone bankrupt or something........

Hey Craig, sorry I forgot to mention this place, good to see you found out what the noise is, I've still got the original hoses on mine and they look a little worse for wear but still haven't split after 98,000ks.

Hey mate, I have changed the top pipe going to the plenum changer. Got the bottom pipe and I am gonna install it today.

Got new champs to, the factory ones cut into the pipes.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back