Fog Lights in ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoon1337

Reaction score
I bought a fog light kit off eBay and recieved it this week. Quite disappointed as it doesnt just fit into the stock position easil like it said. Anyhow in the shed I had dads R51 bumper that he kept (knowing i was getting a d40)when he got a bullbar installed, it has all the fog lights and proper mounts etc. I thought buying the aftermarket kit would be easier.

I found out that the ST and ST-X are prewired for the foglights which meant the aftermarket kit was going to be a pain plus the price for the OEM's are rediculous.

So now I have the OEM's installed and will sell the aftermarkets on eBay for cheap. But I have come across one problem. I can only see one plug for the fog lights which is cable tied to the frame. The plug looks almost the same as the H11 bulb but it isn't.

My questions are. Do I need another bulb type? Is there another connection somewhere or do you split it from the LH head light? And are the indicator stalks cheap/easy to get from wreckers?

Thanks!

My ST-X uses the H11 but I remember reading somewhere that someone else found there Nav used H9's so maybe the Thai built models run the H9's and Spain built run H11's.

Bought a new headlight stalk from Nissan with the necessaary fog light feature and cost about $150. Really easy to fit. Part number is in this forum somewhere.

Latest posts

Back