Tough Dog suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanguard

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm thinking of putting tough dog suspension on the truck. Has anyone had any experience with this brand? Is it any good or just advertising hype?
Any feedback would be appreciated because I'm probably getting it done next wednesday :)

I have Tough Dog torsion bars in my D22.

Torsion bars are torsion bars as far as I am concerned so they were on sale so I bought them.

Dave.

The thing that attracts me is that they are adjustable by turning a little dial on the side. You can stiffen them up or soften etc. plus they look much more solid than the stock shocks.

My mate is a mechanic and he swears by them and everyone else in his shop uses them. I will be getting a full tough dog lit kit in my d22 when i have the money in the next couple of months

Thanks guys,
I think I just made up my mind and will book the Nav in, for an upgrade.

I have Tough Dog torsion bars in my D22.

Torsion bars are torsion bars as far as I am concerned so they were on sale so I bought them.

Dave.

Hi Dave!

I had a steering stabiliser by Tough Dog on the Wrangler, it was the only thing that kept it from "tracking" on the road. Never used their shocks and springs etc.

Let us know how it goes mate.

All done! (Besides the rear shocks, have to wait till friday for custom length).
The ride quality is unbelievable!!!! I'm running 35's and was getting a little bit of bounce after going over bumps etc. All fixed now. Feels very solid on road and the back end feels like it has a bit more traction. Very happy. Can't wait for the rear shocks.

Latest posts

Back