Hi all, another D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andell

Reaction score
Gidday all. I've been reading this forum for a while and thought it's time to jump in. Great to have an Aussie forum like this and plenty of info to share.

I've got a 2007 D40 STX, manual, diesel, and so far, apart from a few noises under load from clutch damper which I think are now solved (touch wood) and a rattle/noise or two it's been no problem and great to drive. I've got 46000km up and will be taking a van away for three weeks very soon and trusting things will go well. (Heard many stories of clutch giving up around this time!)

I guess I'm getting to the end of my current career and hoping to do plenty more travelling in next few years. Got a set of BFG ATR's 265/70/R16's, Couplertec electronic rustproofing, brake controller, Icom 440 UHF, Nissan tubliner, steel bullbar and snorkel so far, and a wish list mile and a half long.

Once I figure out the rest of this forum posting caper I'll put a few photos up.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back