wilibinga

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.Griff

Reaction score
hey,

Im keen to hit up wilibinga just wondering about what all the tracks there are like?

and where exactly is it? Do you just go down wanneroo rd the turn on to wilibinga and head towards the beach?

Thanks Heaps

T.Griff

Hi T.Griff

I've never been to wilbinga, But here are a few answers from Perth 4x4 Forum

There are 4 main ways into Wilibinga

Via TwoRocks, pretty easy tracks.
Opposite Military Rd, horrible long limestone track
Wilibinga grove, easy track work
Woodridge, I dont think your allowed this way anyway

All lead into the same place. Just follow the tracks untill you find a good sand bowl just off the beach, there are heaps of them and your bound to find a empty one! But beware the beach is a bit soft! Tracks are all pretty easy going with a few tricky hills thrown in for fun! Its near impossible to get lost, just head south and you'll hit 2rocks or head east and you'll hit wanneroo rd!

hey, i have done this track many times before. i am normally there every weekend. the way i go into the track and the way i tell everyone is, when heading north on wanneroo road once u see the turn off the for Gravity Discovery Center about 100 meters past it is a wide dirt track. there is a good place to stop off and let down the tires and what not then u just continue to head west untill u get to the stop off point where there is a landrover stuck in the beach. then u head north and over a couple of tricky hills and then take a left into the sand bowl.

Hope this Helps mate

Cheers Chris

Wilibinga is a great place to play on the beach. Im from mandurah and all we have down here is Tims thicket area. This is good for fishing and driving on the beach but its not thats much fun as your not alowed to play in the dunes or anything.

I have been to wilibinga a few times when i owned my patrol, its great, lots of dunes to play in and there are some great hills to climb.

checkout mine and my mates videos of the area if you like :

My old patrol :

YouTube - Patrol sand shower

Climbing a dune :

YouTube - Wilbinga.wmv

General Mixup vid

YouTube - Unkn0wn - Wilbinga 4wd Adventure

When i get my next 4b, it will be one of the first places i go. Def great for sandy fun

Sounds like a good place to go when it's too windy for fishing. Maybe see youse there someday
Cheers...Phill

Latest posts

Back