Hard Lid for D22 2009 STR Dual Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a hard lid installed for $1600 cash in Melbourne. I love it, it looks awesome and is completely water proof. Had a few big down poors here lately and no water at all.

You'll have to lose the roll bars for those tuff lids.

Is it true that since Nissan changed the dimensions of the tray for the 2010 d22 that there are no hard lockable lids that are working perfectly at the moment.

I hope there are!

Is it true that since Nissan changed the dimensions of the tray for the 2010 d22 that there are no hard lockable lids that are working perfectly at the moment.

I hope there are!

Yes there are. Check ebay for lockable hardlids to suit 2009-onwards d22 navara.

Can post pics of mine if ya like.

Yeah photos would be awesome.
I've got no idea what ball park figure they are asking for them so any info you've got would be appreciated.

Few pics of the lockable hardcover I got fitted.

It cost $1600 fitted at a place in Moorabin, Victoria. Can give phone number if you like.

Attachments

• IMGP0024.jpg
    IMGP0024.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMGP0025.jpg
    IMGP0025.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMGP0027.jpg
    IMGP0027.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMGP0028.jpg
    IMGP0028.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 243
Thanks for going to that effort for me mate.

Top looks great. $1600 doesn't seem too bad of a price so yeah, if you have the details of the company that would be great.

Just one last question, is the slim fitting soft cover that comes on the d40 available for our version? It's the one that doesn't use the bungee tie downs.

Saw it on the d40, looked tidy.

Hey folks. Just bought a new D22. Arriving thursday.
I asked for a hard lid but the dealer said the latest D22s, are not compatible with nissan hard lids due to longer dimensions.

Uniden said:
Hey folks. Just bought a new D22. Arriving thursday.
I asked for a hard lid but the dealer said the latest D22s, are not compatible with nissan hard lids due to longer dimensions.

Yeah that's what I was told also.

How about a canopy?

ute lid

Thanks for going to that effort for me mate.

Top looks great. $1600 doesn't seem too bad of a price so yeah, if you have the details of the company that would be great.

Just one last question, is the slim fitting soft cover that comes on the d40 available for our version? It's the one that doesn't use the bungee tie downs.

Saw it on the d40, looked tidy.

Flat Top Products in Dandenong do a D22 vac infused composit as well. they do D40 kING CABS AS WELL $1600 INCL GST

Attachments

• IMG00025-20101217-1055.jpg
    IMG00025-20101217-1055.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back