back seat d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew_man

Reaction score
my mate sold his car and didnt want his sub and amp anymore and was in good condition so i bought them both of him for $100

its a 12'' sub and just doesnt fit behind the back seat and was wondering if there is a way to move the seat forward a little bit if anyone know would be good

if theres not i will just keep it in the box its in and mount it behind the passanger seat on the ground

There's not much room behind the seat for a 12 inch. you need to keep the box the same size (internal airspace. most 12" work well in 1 cubic foot of air) even if you choose to change the dimensions. you'll be going to get it behind the rear seat but it can be done. as for moving the seat forward, if you do that you'll render it practically useless. so you may as well not go to the trouble and just remove it.

i took the sub out of the the box to messure it and it only just fits like a bees dick with out the box so i will prob just put it on the floor and if i need the room just unplug it and put it in the tube in my lock box. ??

you could extend to top latch hook out an inch or so (i.e. the lock that drops the seat down). Would help increase the space a little. But the rear seat is sitting pretty verticle as it stands.

Latest posts

Back