Suspension lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
Hi
I got Ironman 2 inch suspension lift yesterday, and silly me did not measure to see what the lift was before they fitted it

I have just measured from bottom of rim to wheel arch and its 750mm on the front.

Does anyone know what the standard height is asI do not think it has come up two inches

all the best
Scouse

750 is pretty good, 755-760 is about max you want to set it at, so your pretty much there. higher you go the less downtravel and lack of alignment adjustment options.

Thanks for the info

I feel better now thanks for the info it just does not look that high to me
but it must be

all the best

Scouse

Thanks for the info

Thanks guys, any info what standard height would of been as I can not see the difference really
also the adjusting bolts for the TBs are lower than the recess that they are mounted is that ok or should they be protected above the recess if you know what I mean,as I do not want to complain if I am wrong
thanks again

Scouse

Thanks guys, any info what standard height would of been as I can not see the difference really
also the adjusting bolts for the TBs are lower than the recess that they are mounted is that ok or should they be protected above the recess if you know what I mean,as I do not want to complain if I am wrong
thanks again

Scouse

The standard height for the front on mine is 730 mm what i understand is the torsion bar should only be adjusted maybe 20mm .Anyway I`ve also fitted springs with a 2' lift and i get 790 mm on the rear.got it booked in for a adjustment now so will still have bit of a rake ,if I bring the front up to 750 mm.

Last edited:
thanks again

Scouse

The std torsion sag a fair bit, as can be seen by:

torsions.jpg

40/50mm lift should look like: (from memory the front was 790ish-50mm for bodylift = 740mm

P9050003.jpg

The adjusters should be tuck up into the crossmember, otherwise they can be damaged by rocks etc. IE not like this:

adjusters.jpg

Latest posts

Back