3" Body Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowy85

Reaction score
Hey All,

Has anyone out there done a 3" body lift? If so where did you get the bolts made, or has anyone found anywhere that stocks bolts long enough for this application?

Cheers
Paul

Are you not happy with the 2" you already have?
I settled on the 2" as I didnt want to modify brake lines, fuel filler hoses, steering rod etc etc etc.

You could easily have a machinist turn some 75mm blocks and im sure most fastener suppliers would stock some one inch longer than what you already have. Just take them out and mesure them up, longer ones can always be cut down

any bolt shop should be able to get you the right length it. Probably a few other things will need lengthening aswell for a 3".
Why do you want a 3" body lift?

Probably have to replace heater & A/C hoses, radiator hoses, fan cowling, extend gear gear shifters.

You going to run some 37"s?

Yer i already have steering extender, hoses and fuel filler no big deal, already have extended brake lines etc...
2" is fine i just want it bigger without doing SAS swap.

Alot of effort for 1 more inch if your not going to make the most of it by running bigger tyres as more bodylift is only going to very slightly increase your approach and departure angles, wont affect your ramp over as chassis sits below the body.. that would let you run 36/7" tyres as you can fit 35" under your current set up.
But each to there own.

Alot of effort for 1 more inch if your not going to make the most of it by running bigger tyres as more bodylift is only going to very slightly increase your approach and departure angles, wont affect your ramp over as chassis sits below the body.. that would let you run 36/7" tyres as you can fit 35" under your current set up.
But each to there own.

I reckon 35s would rub now on full flex....would be close... If i was to change to 35s it would mean doing diff ratios aswell.... get a bit pricey. Yer i realise all that. hmm

Latest posts

Back