S.a.s

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navagator

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just having a look at the calmini s.a.s conversion kit and was hoping to get some feed back on wheather its worth doing. I relise once ive done the front ill have to do the back

purely dependant on what sort of stuff you want to drive.... i have heard questions about the quality of that kit, but ive got no experience with it first hand.

The difference between IFS and solid axle offroad in the hard stuff is huge tho and if thats what you want to do then its well worth it.
If you havent broken any cv's yet then you prob dont drive anything that needs a sas.

Hey thanks for the advice joshy. Na havent broken any cvs yet but I am looking in to getting a bit more serious just need the funds to do so lol. Also on different subject what did u do to get the sort of flex that had before u did the sas. Any advice is good lol also keep up the good work on the nav its looking auwsome

Cheers

That kit isn't much use in Australia, there's not the healthy supply of LHS drop D44 axles that are found in the US.

Even if you import one it's hard to match the ratio in the rear end.

Latest posts

Back