F*#kin Rain

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bvandermaat

Reaction score
Anyone else live in SEQ and sick of the rain. It's a mixed blessing i guess hate it when we dont have it but hate it when we do (well thats my outlook). Boss Sent me a text saying no work today (means no pay for me), looks like those new tires are another week away now.

So while there is plenty of Mud around i now cant afford to buy the tires to mess around in it! guess it will still be wet next week.

Yeah mate I'm in the same boat... At least your boss sent you a text, mine let me drive tonthe shed to find out. Where in this massive lake are you?

I'm on the gold coast. so i shouldn't really complain don't have it as bad as you. Just enough rain to be told not to work and not enough to make it terrible. Water over roads and that sort of thing. How are things for you?

It's slowed down a bit now but we are on alert for flash flooding today so we will see what mother nature dishes up!

I know how you blokes feel. Same thing here, have 3 driveways to repair and can't do a bloody thing on them. I guess might as well service machinery. Let's see if i can make it to canungra yet.

Well it looks like it has slowed down a bit. Hopefully it stays away. If I can make it to work tomorrow before I get sent home at least I will get 4 hours pay. Looks like it is going to rain till Saturday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back