Australia day and patriatism

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
Walk naked for Australia day!You may not relise that it is a sin for a male muslim to see a woman naked other than his wife,and if he does he must commit suicide.So on Wed @ 1pm AEST all Australian women are asked to walk out of there houses completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.Circling the block for 1 hr is recomended for this anti-terrorist effort.All patriotic men are to position themselves on lawn chairs in the front yard to prove they are not a muslim terrorist.Since Islam also doesn't approve of alcohol a cold six pack at your side is further proof of patriotism!It is also your patriotic duty to circulate this and inform others.If you don't you may be aiding and abetting terrorist activity.

Gotta agree with Dave, until my neighbourhood gets a little higher on the perv meter I think I'll boycott any naked street parties...although I am open to moving if anyone has a street worthy of nakedness.

Do you think Daylesford is the home of worldwide terrorism? I thought all terrorists used strap-ons.

And bugger me if they aren't recruiting. I was feeling a little depressed the other day so I rang Beyond Blue and got a call centre in Afghanistan. I started explaining how depressed I was and that I wanted to off myself and the guy got really excited and asked me ...

"Can you drive a bus?"

Do you think Daylesford is the home of worldwide terrorism? I thought all terrorists used strap-ons.

And bugger me if they aren't recruiting. I was feeling a little depressed the other day so I rang Beyond Blue and got a call centre in Afghanistan. I started explaining how depressed I was and that I wanted to off myself and the guy got really excited and asked me ...

"Can you drive a bus?"

Hahaha classic!

Brett

Walk naked for Australia day!You may not relise that it is a sin for a male muslim to see a woman naked other than his wife,and if he does he must commit suicide.So on Wed @ 1pm AEST all Australian women are asked to walk out of there houses completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.Circling the block for 1 hr is recomended for this anti-terrorist effort.All patriotic men are to position themselves on lawn chairs in the front yard to prove they are not a muslim terrorist.Since Islam also doesn't approve of alcohol a cold six pack at your side is further proof of patriotism!It is also your patriotic duty to circulate this and inform others.If you don't you may be aiding and abetting terrorist activity.

and don't forget some lamb on the barby.....you know it makes sense!

We should all use pig manure for compost as well.

They can't worship in any place where the ground has been soiled by a pig. Since they have to worship 3 times a day (might be more), the air fares would be disastrous. No worship = no staying here = no chance of terrorism.

I wonder what a living pig costs and how well it'll take to a leash.

Since this is in the jokes section, I know use are all joking.

I wont have to lock this thread to keep people happy.

Latest posts

Back