where are the daam tail light fuses???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d40todie4

Reaction score
hey guys, in vic, we had some big rains recently, and ever since my dam
rear parker lights decided to stop working, both the number plate lights and the rear lights!!! but the catch is, my front parkers are working!!!!!!

so i checked my wire harness and there is no power going to
the rear lights! my brake lights are working and reverse lights are working.

THENNNN went on a hunt for the fuses. ALLLLL are working!!! and there are no listings for the rear tail lights or parkers!!!!

i know nissan is going to fix it under warrenty, but for future reference,
does anyone have any ideas?

(if it makes a difference i have a steel tray no tub.)

mate there is a fuse box under bonnet on the passenger side near firewall it looks like a computer module but actually has all those fuses in it. Its fairly difficult to open but you be surprised at number of fuses in.

dazza is all over it.
i got aquainted with this fuse when i borrowed a mates trailer only to find out it had corroded wiring in the plug. the guy at nissan service centre had a little chuckle when i asked him where the bloody fuse was.
dazza is right, its a prick to get oped and being a micro wedge fuse its bot the nicest to replace either especially given the limited amount of space you have once module is unclipped.
i always cleck mates trailer plugs now.

mate there is a fuse box under bonnet on the passenger side near firewall it looks like a computer module but actually has all those fuses in it. Its fairly difficult to open but you be surprised at number of fuses in.
Yea they are there f49

Attachments

• 16871843458104711055486557507740.jpg
    16871843458104711055486557507740.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back