Roo systems chip n exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ST-X DEON

Reaction score
Hi all just lookin into a "roo systems" chip n exhaust combo at moment got quoted $3200 diy stainless 3" mandrel bent system and chip. Just wanna no if anyone has one or just giv me sum feed back, thanks.

Hi ST-X DEON,

Got the package on my D22. 34% increase in Kw. Check out my thread - 'Ridgies Ride' in the Members ride section - last page.

Link - http://www.navara.asia/members-rides/3444-ridgies-ride.html

Cost me $2875-00 including delivery to Victoria.

Happy with the set up but I did have some transport issues. Happy to discuss - PM sent with phone number.

Last edited:
Ah thanks for the help mate, is your exhaust stainless coz thats wat i waas quoted on,and have u noticed any changes in fuel consumption? I probly guna run 285/70/17 so im keen to do the power upgrades.

Yep - mine is the 409 stainless steel. The more expensive is the HPC coated model.

Only had it since Tuesday 25/1 so haven't put in too many kms - but like any power upgrade - if you use it there will be an increase in fuel consumption - that's what the chip does. The chip can be adjusted to suit.

There were some fitting issues - happy to discuss. (Check your PM's)

Don't get them to do mild steel one, mine was all rusty within a month. I would go beadesert next time for sure, they make them properly.

Edit: sorry if it sounds childish, I just didn't have a good buying experience with them. I'm sure lots of others have been happy.

Last edited:
Edit: sorry if it sounds childish, I just didn't have a good buying experience with them. I'm sure lots of others have been happy.

Nothing childish mate - I see this as a place to share our experiences in a helpful manner. I actually feel better that it wasn't just me!!!!!!

My experience hasn't been the best either - but I don't want to say too much on the forum as the experience continues...........!!

The fitter of my stainless exhaust had concerns over the quality of the manufacturing.

Hi ST-X DEON

I have a roo sytems chip but didnt go for there exhaust . I picked up a sterling 3" exhaust for half the price. The chip itself is good you notice the power difference. although I would shop around and do more research next time round though. The roo systems chip i received was a re-badged T unit module that if bought directly from T unit is $300 cheaper which is some thing that roo systems didnt mention in there sales pitch. THey claim to program the chip to the exhaust so maybe thats where the extra dollars go.

Latest posts

Back