after shot

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony

Reaction score
tough dog big bore 2 inch lift,narva ultima 225's,snorkel,under body tjm plates,tjm rear step bar,maxxis bihorns,

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 23,719
hey mate ya got any pics of the tjm rear bar?
How do you think it compares to the ARB version?

Truck looks nice btw
Did you black out the grill area or do the rx versions come like that? I reckon it looks better actually than the stx chrome.

Truck looks nice btw
Did you black out the grill area or do the rx versions come like that? I reckon it looks better actually than the stx chrome.
rx is black as you see it

Truck looks nice btw
the difference is the tjm has the slots for the hi lift and tucks under a bit higher than the ones from arb at least the ones i saw, correct me if im wrong

Gday mate wat u think of ur tough dog mine got rough wen it settled in
mate when i first got in the car i thought it was a tractor but i realised the guys put the setting to three so i played with it a bit and the best setting was actually 0 the rougher the road is and the faster you travel the better it feels. what was your first impression of the dogs

Well i dont have adjustables i have foam cell big bore i have tough dog medium coils and light rear springs when i first got it. It was like driving on the highway when i was really on corrugated roads but after it settled in it got rough they are looking at putting in adjustable big bores like yours

Well i dont have adjustables i have foam cell big bore i have tough dog medium coils and light rear springs when i first got it. It was like driving on the highway when i was really on corrugated roads but after it settled in it got rough they are looking at putting in adjustable big bores like yours

i think the adjustables are better cause you can alter the setting when you load the car up they also comply with rancho in cab wireless adjuster

I like the idea of in cab adjusting sound lazy lol. Yeah they used to have troubles with their adjustables when used on corrugations constantly apparently they are as tough as the foam cell 41mm now. So ill change over. Do u have adjustables on the front also?

adjustables all round it was 300 bucks difference for the four so i went for it

Yeah i would of as well but was told to get foam cells for rough off road 500 or more kms a weeks now they deciding too go adjustables. how much was ur whole set up?

2300 for full kit springs,leafs,fitted the set up is for medium load

G'day Tony. I just picked up an 07 D40, RX. How do you find the Bighorns, what size did you go for.

Would I be asking too much of you to run a tape over your truck? With your suspension lift and the tyres what are your measurements from centre hub to guard and ground to guard both front and rear.

Much appreciated if you could as I will be going down the susp/wheels/tyre route over the next few months.

Thanks

actually they are a lot quieter then i thought they'll be, the size is 245/75r16 LT and the measurements are center hub to guard front 590 rear 630, ground to guard front 990 and rear 1000 the suspension is set for medium load

Yeah mine was 1600 for medium load all round i am getting aussie super springs for when i tow and carry bigger loads they take ten minutes put on and off much better than airbags they carry load over greater area

Thanks for that Tony I appreciate it. I would get a good lift then. Mine as it sits now,

Hub centre to guard. Front - 505mm. Rear - 535mm.
Ground to guard. Front - 835mm. Rear - 875mm.

I measured a brand new RX at the dealer yesterday its hub centre to guard measurements were only 5mm more than mine. I would have thought with the steel bullbar and the rear canopy there would have been more of a difference.

flex

go to the gallery and have a look of some shots i put up today to see the flex on the back never lost traction on that bump just crawled over it

Yeah mate I just saw that, looks good. I have been trying to add a photo but can't seem to get it right. Tried to go from photobucket like other forums I'm with but no go. I checked the instructions on here, but still no good, I'll keep trying though.

Latest posts

Back