NEWBY with a 2010 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosifumi

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just thought i would introduce myself.... Picked up a new 2010 d22 2 weeks ago. Got a great deal and thought it was too good to pass. Since got some tint and also keyless entry/alarm. Now trying to convince myself to get a fibreglass hardlid colour coded ($1700+) and then a towbar. Pretty happy with the mileage as i got 8.2L for the first full tank and similar if not more for the 2nd tank. Taking it back on Wednesday to Nissan for the first service. Not happy though with the air con belt screeching every time i turn it on and also RUST ON THE BACK TAILGATE HANDLE AND ALSO THE BACK BUMPREBAR ON THE EDGE OF THE BLACK PLASTIC :(
I will push for them to replace back bar and/or rust protection lets see if they come to the party

Cheers
Rosifumi

Congrats and welcome to the forum mate :)
I too own a 2010 STR, and am very happy with it. My air-con doesn't screech due to belt, but makes a rather loud clunk, when turned on. Guess it's normal.
Which keyless entry/alarm system do you have out of curiosity? I'm considering putting something into my one after the bull-bar and snorkle.
Good luck on the rust part with Nissan. I had some on the inner corners of the tub, and they just sprayed it with something supposedly on the 1k service.

Back