Ebay Funnies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL THIS UTE NEEDS IS A RESPRAY .....
And then some

VERY RELUCTANT SALE AS NEED TO PAY FOR WEDDING TO KEEP THE BITCH HAPPY
Does the registry office charge that much these days?

Q&A form the first one!!
Q: Hi, Would you post to Nigeria, price seems very reasonable is payment by Western Union OK?
A: Sure if you send me £10,000 will send the change back.....i will honest!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still not convinced ?...........

Cop engine

Cop tyres

Cop chip

Cop steering wheel

Cop seat

Cop glove box

Yes. Ebay will send them a notice, but you can as well. You can send them an invoice if you like.

It didn't have bids on it when I saw it this morning but at this rate he will be able to afford another packet of twisties by the end of the week.

Now this is funny, some people can't wait to suggest how crappy the factory stereo is and how it's a worthless piece of crap yet on ebay it's worth $250. This is a wreckers listing and we all know wreckers are a cheap source of parts but it's also not unusual to see Joe Public with postings on there for the worthless crap they can't wait to remove with stupid prices on it. I find it funny just how much more something is worth when it comes time to sell it.

05-10 Nissan Navara D40 Stock CD/ Radio (eBay item 160549405302 end time 03-Mar-11 20:00:39 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Ha, i have one of these and i can relate to his frustrations. I find that if i charge the battery prior to going away it works like a dream. One day i will buy a Honda 20i when the misses allows me too.

Let me tell you now - the Honda Eu20Si is absolutely worth having.

The generator on eBay might actually be a goer - it's probably just a line to the spark induction unit, or if it's Chinese manufacturer, it's just a bodgey earth on the switch, seen it a few times. Shame the thing probably whacks out at 75dB - the Honda is relatively quiet, although you can stilll hear it especially when it starts to work hard.

Latest posts

Back