single cab d40 3"front 2" rear what issues to expect

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOSH

Reaction score
I have just purchased a single cab d40 rx and w
ant to lift it and level the front end with the rear With a 3" front and 2" rear lift kit made up of strut spacers and lift block and want to know if my brake lines are long enough and what other issues I might have. I a willing to buy extended shocks if needed. Oh and I don't care if its legal.

Coil bucket contact?
This is my first modern 4x4 last was a sierra So new to ifs setups
Also is there any reason you cannot buy this kit from america. Ie. Frontier

I have suspension mods from the US and no reason at all as far as I know that gear from the US wouldnt fit your truck..However from past posts on both here and ClubFrontier.org there has been instances where 3" of front lift can have the upper control arm contacting the coil bucket mount on full extension.

What would be a way to fix this or what is the most you can lift without this happening

Ok popular thought is 2.5" of lift should be fine. To avoid the contact if you get it you can get new arms like I did from PRG which negate coil bucket contact. To be honest you would really have to install the gear and see how it goes. Some have gone 3" and say no issues with contact or CV angles.
Dont forget when your talking to others there are some differences between the ST-X dual cab and for instance your truck because of the different plants they are built in.

Do you know what plant the single cabs cone from and weither it has the wheel adjustment issues

Latest posts

Back