Aircon switch faulty “take two”

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whoknows

Reaction score
In an earlier post “Air-con switch faulty” I asked if anyone had replaced the air-con switch as the globe had failed inside, and I was given a start point.
Well after a trip to the Nissan dealer I was informed that you can just replace the globe. Sounds easy as hey !!!!!! I wish.
After removing the dash panel and the 4 screws holding the heater control panel in place, electrical plugs etc. I came to the conclusion that the air-con switch is all integrated as part of the heater control panel and does not come out separate item (I could be wrong but I don’t think so….)

So I assume that the actual air-con button cap that you depress to turn the air-con on/off must come off to allow access to the globe inside.

So here’s the question has anyone actually on this forum replaced the globe inside the air-con switch ?????????? and if so how did you do it.

Does the D22 manual on this site give you much of a heads up on dismantling the panel?

Nothing in the manual that I can see.
I spoke to Nissan again and they say the switch is separate to the panel, but they have never replaced one either. ???

Latest posts

Back