Canopy switchover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukenukem

Reaction score
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows if the specs for tub size on the d22;s have changed in the last ten years. i currently own a 2000 3.2 D22 with a TJM canopy. It has been modified with an internal and external bracket and bracing for roof top camper. I am thinking about upgrading to a 2011 model but not sure to keep the canopy or not. If anyone knows if it would bolt straight on or not that would be much appreciated.

They changed the tub size in the 2010 by about 100mm I think the other threads have stated. try doing a search for tub size or something similar it's been recently discussed.

And Welcome to the forums.

The tubs changed size in 2009 when they moved the manufacturing to Thailand. Krafty is correct that it is about 100mm longer.

You could swap the trays and canopy over if you buy before you sell the old nav or watch ebay and get an old size tray for next to nothing. The old tray gives you better departure angle too.

Latest posts

Back