4wd Systems 2 inch lift?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smithius

Reaction score
Has anyone on here used the 4wd systems 2 inch lift kit in their nav?

I have a 2006 D22 Navara and i want to lift it and the 4wd systems kit is at a very atractive price.

Comes complete with torsion bars, leaf springs, shackels, foam cell shocks all for around 850 bucks..

any thoughts are appreciated

Cheers
Matthew

I have one of their 2" kits. but i didn't get torsion bars. i got 41mm foam cell shocks front & rear, leaf springs, shackles & pins.

noticed a massive different straight away. was told by them that torsion bars weren't necessary and within 2 months they were doing the kits with them included. i paid just over $1k. would recommend it, but i have nothing to compare it to.

Will, did you have to grind away any of the control arms like you have to do with some of the other shocks?

How did you get the front to the same height as the rear? Just wind the torsion bars up to suit?

No cutting at all, apart from the front pin of the right leaf. I wound up the torsion bars, and make sure you get a wheel alignment ASAP after fitment. My front tyres (that were already fairly low) were f'ed within a few hundred kms, they chewed out FAST!

Back