Accident

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boo Boo

Reaction score
Anyone out there southbound on the pacific motorway near nerang qld this arvo bout 3.15 I got rammed by some fuckwit (yes swearing more than necessary) in a ute was that dumbfounded at the shear stupidity of the man that I didn't get the license plate now I'm stung with the repair bill or excess any info would be very much appreciated!

White trades ute not sure exactly what model or make think the numberplate started with 806 was too dumbfounded that he'd meaningfully side swipe me! He could of atleast manned up and got out of his car!

Not sure why and that's the honest truth if I did do something I'm truly unaware of it! I did notice the truck behind me up my backside a bit and there was traffic I'm hoping he got the blokes details! I'd like to post pics but not sure how! I'm using forum runner on I phone if you know how I'll gladly put it on! And yes I told police but without ful details of number plate they won't do anything!

Here's some pics just learnt how to upload!

Attachments

• image-1506892970.jpg
    image-1506892970.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image-4153305947.jpg
    image-4153305947.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 95
Hey all thought I'd add some humor to an otherwise dreary thread, was doing my best to forget about the little incident and took to reading . . . . Ok well looking but the mag does have a jokes section when I came across this!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-439629180.jpg
    image-439629180.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 73

Latest posts

Back