Tyre Info- New to forum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaVmAn_85

Reaction score
Hi long time reader first time poster.

I wanted to share info on best prices in WA for Cooper Tyres.

I had 20" Blings (for sale place an offer) fitted on my 07 Navara STX, wanting to buildup into something I can use offroad.
I recently had King Wheels Rims 16x7 Black with 265/75/r16 Cooper S/T's.
Best quote I received fitted was from Pinjarra Tyrepower (including tyre life rotation and balance):

Tyres $296 each
Rims $110 each

Next best:

Tyres $340
Rims $120

Great service and really happy with resulting product.
I'll try and attach some before and after shots, set up a photobucket account so first time using it.

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

Last edited:
Hi NavMan welcome mate nice looking Nav I really dig that colour.
Was hard to find when I was looking to buy.

I just put the street look shoes on but like you I'll go for the offroad in about a year or so.

Last edited:
Hi SideStep Cheers for the welcome. Pretty happy with how it looks too. Needs alot more though but I need a bit more cash. So its a start. You won't regret it at all once your able to upgrade too, its nice to be able to drive it off the bitumen.

Ive changed the pics, wasn't sure what forum regs were regarding posting full size pics.

Cheers scotty nice 22 you have. Hows the Chev run, thirsty. You install yourself?

Hi SideStep Cheers for the welcome. Pretty happy with how it looks too. Needs alot more though but I need a bit more cash. So its a start. You won't regret it at all once your able to upgrade too, its nice to be able to drive it off the bitumen.

Ive changed the pics, wasn't sure what forum regs were regarding posting full size pics.

Yeah mate I love the way my nav is looking atm but I agree I would like to go offroad one day. I put 24" rims with 35 profile so I'm scared to even touch a bit of weed coming out of the cracks of the gutters.

Raywise yeh I'm happy with how its looking at this stage too. Don't have a lift kit yet. I want to look at getting the 160L Replacement fuel tank some bash plates and maybe a bullbar. Once I'm loaded I'll look at getting the lift. I'm thinking maybe a 2" suspension and 2"body, quite like the look of the Snake Racing kits with tough dog shocks. Haven't had any problems with rubbing at all but I haven't tested it hard off road as I dont have the plates yet.

Sidestep 24" thats Krazy, got any pics I was not to bad with the 20's as they still had some rubber. There's no way the missus would be driving it if I had the 24's.

Latest posts

Back