SCUBA Tank holders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have made BA tank holders for other utes but they were just steel straps that held the tanks upright against the side of the tub, nothing special nothing elaborate just steel and bend. I'd post you a pic but mail is slow :ha:

Hey biscuits,
Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom, I have no idea the weight or size of your tanks but this might be of some use, I'm getting some smaller ones for my shovel.
Then click on the second link which is the manufacturers website which gives you info on installation, weight limits etc, might be useful, might not.
Cheers
Vehicle Accessories
Quick Fist Clamps

No after anything fancy. Just need something to keep the bottles upright. That link looks ok. I think my bottles are 178mm standard Faber tanks. So those should do the job.

Would be ideal if i could convert those Cargo Rail point so that it is removable.

Krafty, i am on it it is just finding the time to get it sorted. been on nights shift for 4 weeks. Have an RDO Friday. Wll send it out then

Hey biscuits,
Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom, I have no idea the weight or size of your tanks but this might be of some use, I'm getting some smaller ones for my shovel.
Then click on the second link which is the manufacturers website which gives you info on installation, weight limits etc, might be useful, might not.
Cheers
Vehicle Accessories
Quick Fist Clamps

Just ordered 2 of them, hopefully they work well, if not only $50 lost. Thanks for the tip. Will post Photos if they are any good

Shit mate, u dont mess around, let us know how they go, I'm pickin mine up tomoz from a Fourby shop, some of them sell a few of them, great shovel holder, just hose clamp to your racks and sorted. That firetrader websites got heaps if cool stuff on it.

Latest posts

Back