Ready Lift Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDY90

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anyones used the Ready Lift strut spacers and extended shackles, looks pretty good as it comes with bumpstops and alignment cam adjustment bolts unlike the snake racing kit. hoping to order mine in the next couple of weeks. Ready Lift

cheers cody

do you no how much the kit is ,as im after lifting my st ,ive been looking at the snake racing kit,

this kit says 2.5inch front and 1.5inch rear

yer $510, bit dearer the snake but comes with bumpstops, alignment bolts and becuz its only 1.5 in rear it should level the truck out and get rid of the "nose down dragster look". I'm ordering mine hopefully today or monday. i'll get some before after pics when done. plus you don't have to deal with bloke from snake racing who wasn't even interested wen i phoned up to ask a couple of questions bout the lift.

picks would be good m8, my truck looks level im just a bit concernd about the front being higher than the back, are you instaling the kit urself or are they doing it

ordered today, will hopefully fit up next week sumtime with a mate. I measured front and rear and was a good inch higher at back, has been from new. will get pics soon as its fitted

What model truck do you have.
ST-X are notorious for not having Camber Adjustment and just having pins wont help without slotting the bottom holes for the LCA and doing a bit of creative welding

i had a look at mine the st model and ive got the cam adjustment bolts already in,

i think mine sit level because during the week i carry my tools around about 250 kg , is it best to get new shocks for the rear when using the kkits,

The weight will be the killer
If your not in a hurry you can get it shipped to Indy then via container to melbourne.
Wheels this way are only $50Aus per unit same with tyres.
Way cheaper than normal freight
UPS would want your first born
USPS would be cheaper but still pricey maybe bout the $100 or so mark I guess

yer i've already got cam adjustment bolts aswell, but they come in the kit anyway. Aussie frontier, i saw that american site and thought about ordering direct from states, but i havent ordered anything from states and wasn't quite game to just yet.

Latest posts

Back