Suspension lift???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfighter

Reaction score
Hey guys - I have been wanting to raise my suspension and have read here that you can do a body lift or a diff/suspension lift. I asked TJM when I was there last and they quoted me$2500 for a 2" suspension lift! Is this right? seems very expensive

I want body clearance but also dont want the diffs scraping over mounds...

Any opinions?

Ant

mate if it is a D22, suspension lift fitted $1295
Cheers

Vfighter. Just went through this process. Found that some brands were around 3k fitted, and others were around $1500 fitted. So the first part of your issue is picking a brand. there are heaps of threads on here about that. Once you pick the brand, then its about getting someone to install it. Unfortunatley for us vics Zordo is in Qld.

so whats actually involved in a suspension lift as compared to a body lift? Is it just spacers on a body lift?

sorry for the dumb dumb questions

so whats actually involved in a suspension lift as compared to a body lift? Is it just spacers on a body lift?

That's correct, suspension lift involves changing the springs/torsion bars and shocks, a bodylift is spacers fitted between the chassis and cab, Zordo has mentioned they can be passed in Qld but is a no go in Vic due to the airbags.

Most people fit the suspension lift as they want to tow or dislike the ride quality and it also allows the fitment of a bigger tyre that gives the diff clearance for offroading. That is the way I would be going.

thats what im looking for - a lift that will give me better diff clearance and to fit larger rubber

Hmmm...maybe have to make a trip to see Zordo

Thanks for the advice

mate i can always send the suspension to you.

Cheers

Hi mate.
2" Bluemax kit shipped to you is $1235
Includes Leaves, 4 shocks, u/bolts, greaseable shackles, greaseable pins, bush kit
I don't have written instructions but i can give you 18/7 phone support.
Trolley jack & basic spanners required
Cheers

Zordo is in Brisbane he did my suspension a few days ago fantastic job and super quick.

Latest posts

Back