The D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-JOSH-

Reaction score
How guys

This is my 2006 D22 ZD30 powered STR, at this stage as you can probably tell she is as stock as a rock apart from the tray, ladder racks and a half decent sterio inside.

The only things I have done to her are the egr/butterfly mod, a new head unit and speakers and some pirelli scorpions. This is about to start changing though as a snorkel, exhaust, spotties, uhf and some gauges will hopefully being put in in the coming weeks/ months.

I'm going with the nissan snorkel, custom 3" exhaust, probably a set of narva 175 combination spotties. So if anone has any opinion on these parts you can give me the heads up.

navarad.jpg

navara2.jpg

Nice looking stock straight ute Josh.How many Kms on her? Like the look of it, wish my newby had an ali tray rather than the tub. More practicle.Looking forward to doing a few things to mine also. Did the egr mod the other day after 1200 kms and glad I did as the soot was already caking up after that short time.Noticed a little extra power down low and am still on the same tank of fuel and will be keen to find out if I get better fuel economy.
Do you wear that watermelon when you go on 4x4 trips?

What a good looking truck.

Same age as mine.

You can fit Narva Ultima 225's on that bullbar, but the holes will need to be moved back.

A Old school mate of mine has a 2009 model D22 with the same bullbar and the 225's

Nice looking stock straight ute Josh.How many Kms on her? Like the look of it, wish my newby had an ali tray rather than the tub. More practicle.Looking forward to doing a few things to mine also. Did the egr mod the other day after 1200 kms and glad I did as the soot was already caking up after that short time.Noticed a little extra power down low and am still on the same tank of fuel and will be keen to find out if I get better fuel economy.
Do you wear that watermelon when you go on 4x4 trips?

Yeah I originally wanted the styleside but I am so happy I got this instead. So much more room and i just throw stuff in and don't have to worry about the paint. She has just under 90,000k's
The EGR was surprisingly easy and it does give a small gain, very happy I did it also.
haha the watermelon only comes out on special occasions

What a good looking truck.

Same age as mine.

You can fit Narva Ultima 225's on that bullbar, but the holes will need to be moved back.

A Old school mate of mine has a 2009 model D22 with the same bullbar and the 225's

cheers mate

I'm prefering the option of the 175's as there half the price of the 225's and they should be more than enough for what I want.

Latest posts

Back