New poll time. Would you buy a King Cab D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a D22 King Cab if Nissan Australia offered it.

• Yes.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Id consider it.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Not needed with D40 King Cab.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
My kids whinge enough already getting in the back of the dual cab, let alone a king cab, so no for me.

They did make them.

But Nissan Australia didn't import them.

Europe and the US got em.

Ill get a pic and post it up.

Australia only got D21 King Cabs and D40 King Cabs.

untitled.png

0201257001289570675l.jpg

There's 2.

Cant find any without a canopy.

I remeber looking at what must have been the D40 king cab and thinkig WTF, how do you get into the back. Even with the seat hard forward, you couldn't get the hand bag in there.

That was before I learnt about suicide doors.

Before the D22 dual I have now I had a Triton crew cab - fantastic. I love my D22 and a king cab would be awesome.

Its got me stuffed why Nissan Australia doesn't fill in the gap.

Bring it out in STR spec and Ill buy one tomorrow.

I'd consider it. The extra seats in the dualcab is good for family but I would.get one if it were the right price. Turn it into my ute and the wife can have the dual. Remove lift and stuff from dualcab and install on kingcab. It's wired they didn't fill the gap everyone else did. We should import a heap Hehe start some business.

I'm not in the market for one (I need the rear seat for our daughter) but the do have nice lines.

I reckon the shape is more 'balanced' than either the crew cab or the single cab, just not practical for me.

Latest posts

Back