Extended shackles

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfighter

Reaction score
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me if I need to change my rear shocks if I put on 75mm extended shackles?

I know it will give me around a 2" lift in the rear but will the stock shockies be effected?

Thanks in advance

Anton

Yes.
They won't allow you as much downward travel.
You need to change them.
Also, shackles aren't the correct way for raising your car, get better springs. I've got a 2 inch sus lift and greasable shackles. They are Std length.

nah did the whole lot man, speak to Zordo (John) he will give you what you need. I got 4x Shocks, 2 Leaf springs HD, greaseable shackles, greasable pins and new U bolts, for about $1100 I think, but the depot is in Melbourne, so I saved on postage. give him a ring, easy to put in, only took a few hours, worth the money I rekon.

Shackles only lift the back...

Wont that look a little silly?

Just wind the torsion right up and Shackles?? Shonly rough ride?

Spose its cheap to do... But after going with Zordo's EFS 2' suspension upgrade it feels and drives so much better than standard..

I thought extended shackles were illegal in most states? Either way the best way of doing it is to do a proper 2" kit like EFS kits, rather then this way of lifting.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back