Justdrinkbeers STX 550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Picked it up a couple of weeks ago, got to say, even though I am biased, it really is a fantastic bit of kit, so much different to the last STX.

First mod done before I left Nissan- Baby seat!

Now to start putting the bits off the king cab on it.

Rich

Attachments

• DSC_0078a copy (Medium).jpg
    DSC_0078a copy (Medium).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 20,947
  • DSC_0085 copy (Medium).jpg
    DSC_0085 copy (Medium).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 299
Picked it up a couple of weeks ago, got to say, even though I am biased, it really is a fantastic bit of kit, so much different to the last STX.

Rich

Geez .. i hope your planning to come to the muster so we can all play with your 550 ....

LOL

Rich

Looks good mine at the moment is brown with all the dirt on it

cheers,
Worm

like the engine not the cost. Very nice. Hope to see more accessories made for them soon.

Yeah it looks pretty good when its clean, doesn't take very long to get dirty again though.

Putting the Tough dog kit from my KC on it on Friday, dual batt will follow shortly after, drawers whenever I can afford them & canopy.

wanting to put bash plates on soon, does anyone know if the normal STX ones will fit the 550?

Put a call through to brown davis - i think they were already developing a new set of plates for the 550 ...

Put a call through to brown davis - i think they were already developing a new set of plates for the 550 ...

Thanks mate, will do.

BTW don't think i'll make the muster, my daughters 1st birthday on the 1st Oct. :-(
You're all welcome to take it for a blast if you see me out & about

Hi Justdrinkbeer,

I have a 2011 ST, and am thinking of trading it for a 550, as i am towing a 2.5T + caravan, and am not overly happy with the performance of the 2.5L.
I went and had a look at the new Rangers on the weekend, i thought apart from the fancy voice recognition stereo and a few other electric gizmos, i wasn't overly impressed with the finish of the ute.

What are you honest opinion of the 550? would you buy another? and have you towed anything around the same weight? what fuel consumption are you gettting? towing/not towing.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers Rhys

Its been a while since I put anything up here as things have been happening very slowly, but they are happening.

Canopy now on, hard lid for sale.
Started drawers, they will be awesome when done, just taking time doing bits here & there.

Grille & mirrors colour coded, I recon it looks sleek with that done.

Dual battery in, switch for accessories front & rear, compressor fitted, all sweet.

Still to do:

Drawers to finish.
Water tank
Water pump for tank
Install lift kit from King Cab sitting in the way in the garage.
Get ebay sourced 17x8inch alloys powder coated Black
Muddies on ebay wheels for weekend fun (if I can be arsed changing them over all the time)
Bash plates
Thinking i'll mod a bullbar, probably an ARB Sahara bar to give airflow to intercooler

These things will take some time

Rich

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 127

Latest posts

Back